During these difficult times, we understand that the uncertainties ahead for you and your business may be worrisome. We want to help by providing current information, tools, and resources for your business during this Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic.
This page is regularly updated to share current information. For more information, please visit the Yellowstone County Economic Response & Recovery website.
- COVID-19 Answers for MT Businesses
- Montana Employer Frequently Asked Questions
- Remote Workforce Toolkit
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Fact Sheet
Phased Re-Opening for Montana
- 14 Day Travel Quarantine is lifted as of June 1st
- Physical distancing should still be practiced
- Avoid gatherings of more than 50 people unless physical distancing can be maintained
- Restaurants, bars, breweries, distilleries and casinos may increase capacity to 75%
- Gyms, indoor fitness classes, pools and hot tubs can operate at 75% capacity with strict physical distancing and sanitation protocols
- Concert halls, bowling alleys and other places of assembly may operate with reduced capacity and with strict physical distancing
CLICK HERE to read the full release
PHASE 1: Social distancing required, Limit gatherings to 10 people or less
- APRIL 26 – Places of Worship may open
- APRIL 27 – Main Street business (retail, professional services) may open
- MAY 4 – Restaurants, coffee shops, bars, breweries, distilleries and casinos move from takeout to in-house operations (limited to 50% capacity, limited to 6 persons per table, no drinking at the bar)
- MAY 15 – Gyms and fitness studios, movie theaters and museums have the option to reopen as long as they adhere to the strict guidelines limiting capacity, requiring social distancing, and imposing thorough sanitation requirements MORE INFO
Please feel free to reach out to any of our brokers with questions or concerns.